Good morning! First off, thank you one more time to BlogHer for featuring my “A Seussian Tragedy” post on their Blogging & Social Media page yesterday! Not only did I meet some new bloggers while surfing through the other posts, but you also inspired today’s Top 10, in a round-about way. So yeah, you Ladies rock!
What I did find was a list of search terms that mysteriously linked people to here. Some of them made perfect sense while others left me mystified. Some were even down-right hilarious, so I figured I’d share my ten favorites with ya. (Maybe you guys can help clarify what the heck some of them even mean.)
Top Ten “REALLY!?!” Search Phrases That Brought Us Together:
1) “falling down tramp” Ummm…ya know, I’m aware I trip, stumble and kiss the floor (wall, furniture, tub…) on a regular basis. But calling me a tramp? Is that really necessary? Thanks Google. Just…thanks.
2) “fb. me” I don’t even know what this means. Is “fb.” Short for Facebook or something more sinister? Do I even WANT to know what it means? Color me slightly scared yet slightly more intrigued.
3) “sarcastic living quotes” This one I’d be cool with except for one thing…aren’t quotes supposed to inspire or remind us of important things? And y’all are looking for ones on sarcastic living? Wow! Just…wow!
Guy covered in kittens.
4) “guy covered in kittens” this one I totally understand. Sort of. Why do you need info on a guy covered in kittens? Is this some kind of new fetish that’s gonna get a post hit with the parental control button? *sigh* I’m now worried if I’m on a list for the new book, “50 Shades of Guy Wearing Kittens.”
5) “stressed person” *falls over laughing* I’m thinking that one’s pretty self-explanatory.
6) “cat hairball ack” Again, ummm…what the heck-y? I mean, do people REALLY search for cat hairballs and/or the sound created when said hairballs are delivered? I’m beginning to think I must not understand the true meaning of boredom.
7) “underground fighting clubs” OK, this one? REALLY disturbed me. If they’d searched for “underground fight club” I’d be like, “OK, so they like the movie and stuff.” But no! They’re searching for “fighting clubs” like they want to find on in their neighborhood. Maybe one that meets ever 2nd Tuesday of the month? Blow off a little steam?
Peoples, I only have one thing to say…it was a MOVIE! (And you scare me…just a little. Thank you, that is all.)
8) “ball sack bat wings” *pauses a moment until can stop giggling long enough to type* Yes…you did read that one correctly. I-am-speechless. (Imagine this poor guy’s confusion when the post it more than likely linked to was about saggy, middle-aged-woman arms and NOT the trick from the movie "Waiting” that he was probably looking for.)
|Remember, if you rinse|
more than twice, you're
(Hey, sarcastic humor AND
bidet joke, two-in-one. BONUS!)
10) “bidet jokes” You’re welcome. You’re very, very welcome.
Yep, I’m gonna have to remember that page and check it every now and then, just for a good laugh or bout of confusion. Or both.
May your day be filled with lots of reasons to laugh, even if a few of them are at yourself. (And if anyone can shed some light on the “fb. me” I would SO appreciate the input!)