|Brain fog at its finest!|
3) The Top Ten Reasons I‘m Here…Haiku Style:Limericks better
Can’t make a dirty Haiku
Lack syllable space
4) Top Ten Things Randomly Screamed Into A Phone: “If you can hear me, my cats are holding me hostage. PLEASE, get help!”
5) Top Ten Fun Things To Do When Trapped In A Test Lab: Annoy the Nurse by begging for caffeine EVERY TIME she enters the room! (Breath samples were taken every 15 minutes for 3 hours…so THAT…was a LOT of begging!)
6) Top Ten Ways To Have Fun Whilst Stuck On Your Bum: Spend your morning coloring packing peanuts black with a sharpie. Procure a rubber band or (better yet) a real sling-shot. Spend your afternoon using rubber band to shoot the now-black packing thingies ALL OVER the living room. When hubby or kids arrive home, act all panicked and tell them about the gigantimous rodent that tortured and mocked you all day…point to the black “turds” all over the place as proof! (Milkduds would be so much better…plus you could pick one up and eat it for a totally AWESOME gross-out effect! But who, I ask, wants to waste Milkduds?)
7) Top Ten Hidden Meanings Behind Things Docs Say:
“I understand your concern, but…”
Translation: “STOP ASKING QUESTIONS and I HATE Web-MD!”
8) Top Ten Reason Chris Should Never Be Allowed In Public:
The Great Bidet Incident. I discovered by accident that the word “bidet” is my daughter’s kryptonite. All you gotta do is say it and she’s completely incapacitated by squeals of laughter! (And I do mean SQUEALS!) So, when finding yourself in the middle of a bidet display, it TOTALLY becomes a free-for-all in bidet jokes!
Once we discovered the latest trend in undercarriage cleanliness, the Deluxe Bidet Toilet…(It flushes, it washes, it DRIES! Yes, no more switching seats for that uber-clean feeling…now, it ALL happens in one place!) I could not help but to LOUDLY begin tossing out ideas for new models…
a…A bidet designed especially for men, The Ball-Tickler 3000
b…A bidet designed for women with a little extra “junk-in-the-trunk,” The Ba-Donk-A-Det.
c…The model for those a little OCD about undercarriage cleanliness, The All-Det.
d…The model for fans of the Pink Panther, The Bedet, Bedet, Bedet Bedet Bedet, Bedet, Bedet Bedeeeeettttttt…..(You gotta sing it along with me here, OK?)
Then? The conversations about psi’s and splatter-factor began…(Yes, people…I am THAT uncultered!) It all went down-hill from there, with half a store watching the train-wreck that was me, mouths hanging open and looks of mortified confusion on their faces! So we moved on…
9) Top Ten “You Might Have Brain Fog If…”:
…when checking in for an appointment, the nice lady behind the desk asks for your full name and all you can come up with is, “My hubby calls me Honey.” (Or better yet, "Isn't it in my file?")
12) You’re Might Be “Old” Or Just Chronically Illin’ If…:
…“dressing up” literally translates to “putting on something that doesn’t involve elastic waistbands, soft flannel, and cartoon characters.”
Downward Facing Dog Pose which stretches and strengthens the whole body, but here’s the Downward Face-Plant. (I practice this one often.)
14) Top Ten Signs You’re Either a College Student or Have a Chronic Illness:
Ramen Noodles. If you know more ways to prepare them other than the instructions on the package, you qualify! (I am not ashamed to say I can make mac-and-cheese, spaghetti, alfredo dishes, and if you use sugar and cinnamon it can even be dessert! Side dish, main course, no problem! Ramen is like the cheap-o gift from the Penniless Gods!)
15) Top Ten Proposed Names for my Health Condition:
(National Lampoon’s) Christmas Vacation Disease: My over achieving immune system is a lot like the unwanted relatives who’ve come for an extended visit and have no idea HOW to behave. Also? With the aid of the WONDERFUL colon-blow combo (aka motility drugs) and only one bathroom, you frequently hear my hubby’s mostest favorite line from the whole movie, “The shitter’s full!” (Plus, I sometimes appear to have Cousin Eddy’s fashion sense, but that’s just me, not my health.)
16) Top Ten Acts of WHAT!?! While My Brain Was Riding The Stupid Pills:
Crash Carts- This time of year all the stores have those awesome little Sample Stands set up and manned by the “happiest” of store employees. Yesterday Wal-Mart was kind enough to set one up cross-ways between two lanes of cart-traffic. The Problem? It hung out three inches in each lane.
What happens when you take a cart-driver who is “slightly” medicated and let her amble past your Stand? *CRASH* That’s what.
Hey, I bet you didn’t know those things are put together in sections and if you hit one hard enough? You can literally disassemble it. Also, when you’re trying to replace the boxes of Nutri-Grain Bars you knocked all over the floor, remember those shelves fall off at the lightest of touches.
Also, this muscle is connected to the larynx since each and every time it twitches a small, Also, this muscle is connected to the larynx since each and every time it twitches a small, “EEP!”
or “ACK!” will escape your lips.
(And OH how I wish I was making this one up.)
I’ve had a BLAST this past year and I hope you guys have too! If I missed your favorites or better yet, you have your own to add? Spell ‘em out loud and proud!